This Workshop is For You If:
- You want to communicate more clearly and express yourself effectively
- You care about your partner and want to safeguard and strengthen your connection.
- You find yourselves communicating differently and want to get on the same page
- You may leave conversations unresolved or you stay quiet at times to not rock the boat.
- You want to make sure that your needs are expressed and getting met.
- You to learn tools that you can implement right away
Rest assured, you will have your own private space to connect and work together! You'll have your own dedicated table as a couple, with no obligation to share with the group.
What we will cover at the workshop:
Creating More Intimacy
Learn the foundations to creating depth & connection.
Safeguard your relationship from:
feeling misunderstood during arguments and ruptures
missing opportunities to create depth and connection through conflict
Practice communication tools that you were never taught.
Learn the tools to navigate:
- disagreements that stay unresolved for hours or even days
- not feeling understood by your partner, like you're speaking different languages
Ditch Feeling Like a Roommate
Become a stronger team and determine your family values as a couple.
Without this you'll continue to:
- not have a vision together and therefore you won't know which actions are a waste of time and which are in alignment with you
- be on different pages, unsure of what you want to achieve together
Heal Together Somatically
Learn how to co-regulate and connect with your nervous system during times of stress to dissolve tension together
No longer get stuck in:
- being reactive and triggered because you aren't aware of what's happening beneath the surface
- avoiding challenging conversations because you don't want to upset your partner
Meet Dr. Nevin & Patrick Hussion
Dr. Nevin and Patrick are a dynamic husband and wife team who join forces to work with couples. With a combined expertise in holistic healing, public speaking, and relationship guidance, they have become a beacon of hope for couples from all walks of life. They've worked with celebrities, public figures, pregnant couples, and everyone in between. Their journey from diverse professional backgrounds to becoming sought-after couples coaches is inspiring.
Dr. Nevin, a visionary holistic practitioner, brings a unique blend of therapeutic approaches to her coaching practice. With a background in psychology and alternative healing modalities, she understands that true transformation requires a holistic approach to emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being. Her compassionate and intuitive nature allows her to connect deeply with couples, helping them unearth the root causes of their challenges and guiding them towards healing and growth.
On the other side of this dynamic partnership is Patrick, a TV personality & esteemed journalist who teamed up with his wife in helping people navigate the complexities of their lives. Patrick's charismatic presence and genuine empathy stem from his own experiences of overcoming relationship hurdles. Following his career as a journalist, he completed a couples coaching certification. Together, Dr. Nevin and Patrick form an impactful team, leveraging their skill sets to guide couples towards breakthroughs with their ability to bridge the gap between holistic healing and practical relationship guidance. Their approach remains unwaveringly rooted in empathy, respect, and a deep belief in the potential for healing and growth.
What Comes With The Ticket:
DATE: Sunday November 19, 2023
LOCATION: Edgewater Hotel, Seattle WA
TIME: 3 - 8PM PST *please arrive at 2:45PM